Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1982: A Star is Born!


The year is 1982 AD: Michael Jackson's Thriller is released. Compact disks are first introduced to an eager public in Germany. The 1982 World's Fair is held in Knoxville Tennessee (which was revisited in the Simpsons episode "Bart on the Road" back in 1996 when the show was still funny.). And most importantly, Jeanne Cassanova is born!
Jeanne shares a birthday with the following celebrities: Cher, Busta Rhymes, Joe Cocker, and the late Jimmy Stewart. Also, she is the day after: Grace Jones, Andre The Giant, Joey Ramone, Pete Townshend, Malcolm X, and Ho Chi Minh and the day before: Mr T., Notorious B.I.G., Raymond Burr, and Fats Waller.
But I want to wish Jeanne an even happier birthday than they will have, for she is the greatest superstar of all where I am concerned! It has been my pleasure to have known Jeanne for more than six years now, and I am very thankful for all 27 years of her life because they made her into the person who I know and love today!
Happy birthday, Jeanne!

2 comments:

Vanessa Tanith VanAlstyne said...

happy birthday jeanne!

jeannecassanova said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!