Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hooray! I love everybody!

Hi folks!

Some really nasty things have been said on WoofOink over the last couple of months or so, and I just wanted the whole wide world to know that I've decided to turn over a new leaf and - bygummit- be a happy camper from now on! :D

The following things will no longer be done on WoofOink:
- talking about waving my shriveled testicles in peoples' faces.
- using a blog to decry the internet.
- declaring myself pope.
- whining about the economy and how I don't have a job (especially since I now have one.)
- generally being a Negative-Nelly in sector 2.

Life is too short for pissy blogposts! Especially since the world offers so many wonderful things like baby ducks, sunsets, and instant oatmeal!



So cute...


Well, before I start to think about all of the BULLSHIT THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF, I'll just sign off for now and wish you all a happy Tuesday night, and a wonderful Wednesday to come!

Life is good!

2 comments:

Tim King said...

Couldn't you still declare yourself to be the Pope from time to time? Pleeeeeease?

Vanessa Tanith VanAlstyne said...

i hope nothing bad was said.