Thursday, May 28, 2009

Apocalypse-schmockalypse

I guarantee you I'll still be here in January of 2013.
See, if I really thought that the world was going to end at a predetermined date like December of 2012, I wouldn't be here right now. I would have long ago taken Jeanne and Daisy with me to live it up on a beach in Hawaii. Why not wait out the apocalypse in place that's nice, right?
But since I have lived long enough to see several prophecies of global doom not come to pass (like Y2K), I really doubt that this one is true, either.
And if I'm wrong, then nobody will be around to point it out, anyway. If there are no people left to read a blog, then does it really even exist? No! These words will have lost all meaning.

2 comments:

Vanessa Tanith VanAlstyne said...

i blame tool for perpetuating this to their crazy fans.

Reggie said...

Yeah, Tool can kiss my ass.